Originally dedicated to wordplay involving the use of -s as a marker for both third person present tense verbs and plural nouns. Now, just anything.
- Team Leaf Pile Jump
- 200 Meter Cider Press
- Pumpkin Luge
- Pairs Sitting in a Chair, Wistfully Looking at the Leaves Falling
- Autumn Triathalon (Cider Press, Leaf Pile Jump, Corn Cannon)
- Downhill Regret
- Freestyle Cornucopia Filling (2014 Demonstration Sport)
- Team Oppression of Indigenous Races
- Men’s Candy Corn
- Women’s Candy Corn
- Men’s Aging Gracefully (No Women’s)
- Synchronized Fading Away
- Individual Leaf Pressing
- Finally Dying, Like All Things
Strax: What now, Madame? We could lay mimetic cluster mines.
Strax: Or dig trenches and fill them with acid!
Vastra: Strax! You're over-excited. Have you been eating Miss Jenny's sherbet fancies again?